Community Forum

I have a question but I don't know where to put it on here:

New Poster

I have a question but I don't know where to put it on here:

This never fails when I or my family go to see what is on a certain channel, instead of at the bottom of the show telling you what it is, it always says "To Be Announced" and I was wondering why it always says that instead of telling the name of show and when it goes off and what the story is about?  Thank You!!!

Expert

Re: I have a question but I don't know where to put it on here:

@WilliamLee wrote:

This never fails when I or my family go to see what is on a certain channel, instead of at the bottom of the show telling you what it is, it always says "To Be Announced" and I was wondering why it always says that instead of telling the name of show and when it goes off and what the story is about?  Thank You!!!

Whenever I start seeing this I reboot my box and that usually takes care of it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

Adding to Again, if it’s only on one channel that information wasn’t provided to put in the guide. If it continues, swap out equipment. If you’re getting a “to be announced” that also means that you have old equipment and maybe time to upgrade to the X1 platform

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank You for responding but usually thats what I do to is reboot.  I thought maybe I was doing something wrong or something is why it says that.  Thank You