Community Forum

HBO Go & Sony

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

HBO Go & Sony

I can access HBO Go on my Amazon fire stick, my phone, my tablet, my laptops, my Xbox, so why can't I access it on my 2020 Sony television? When I try to activate, I follow the prompts, enter the code, select Xfinity and consistently get a screen that says your device is not supported. Why is this the case when I can access the service through many other means?<br>
Highlighted
Expert

Re: HBO Go & Sony

@Oversight wrote:
I can access HBO Go on my Amazon fire stick, my phone, my tablet, my laptops, my Xbox, so why can't I access it on my 2020 Sony television? When I try to activate, I follow the prompts, enter the code, select Xfinity and consistently get a screen that says your device is not supported. Why is this the case when I can access the service through many other means?<br>

Apparently your TV is not supported.  It would be something to ask of Sony.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: HBO Go & Sony

HBO GO devices supported

HBO GO devices not supported

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!