ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Any chance of getting it in Philly anytime soon? The Bundesliga starts in a couplemof weeks and it would be nice to get it. I can just see myself moving..

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

They are always last. Last to add BeinSPorts still not in HD. Its a disgrace. There are soccer fans who cant watch games because you choose not to add FS2. based on the fact that this thread has been going on for years. you really dont care about your customers. Aslo the fact your no one has responded to this thread says it all.

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

9 years ago

@mrshvd3 wrote:

To DennisMPrice and SePokoSa:  Could we possibly play nice together on here, children??? Nothing will be accomplished with insults and name calling. Kindly simmer down.

Hello mrshvd3, no problem for me.  If anyone goes back and reads through my posts, you will see that I have tried to add info to this discussion, there are a lot of angles to this entire situation that some people may or may not understand.  But when someone reples and says "spare us the lesson, etc.", I had to respond.  We are all on here posting for the same reason....we all want FS2.  I have emailed Fox multiple times, I have emailed AND called Comcast multiple times.  It's like trying to nail jell-o to a wall.  Like I said, everyone loses in this situation, the advertisers, the fans and even Fox and Comcast are losing out.  It's in EVERYONE'S best interest that a deal is struck between Fox and Comcast.  Anyway, we will all just have to keep hoping.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

P.S. This is in Houston, TX.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I'm so tired of watching FS2 in "non-HD". Please someone at Xfinity fix this! I pay $75/mo. (NO PREMIUM CHANNELS ), and still no FS2 in HD. PLEASE!!!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

In southern new jersey I get NO FS2 HD or SD. It's a JOKE I'm switching to direct tv and I suggest everyone else do the same Comcast doesn't care about their customers.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

@ebl11 wrote:

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

The Seattle Sounders are on Fox Sports 2 tonight at 7:00.  Why can't we find this in the channel lineup for Comcast?

@ebl11 wrote:

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please add Fox Sports 2 to your package. Since Fox Soccer went away, NBC and Fox1 offer soccer, but adding Fox Sports 2 would be very popular for soccer fans. 

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

9 years ago

We Want Fox Sports 2

Contributor

• 

348 Messages

9 years ago

@kevmil210 wrote:

Please add FS2 in HD please. No justifiable excuse or reason for it not being in HD at the time of launch.

If you're getting it in SD, you're getting more than most Comcast customers are getting. We'd gladly take it in SD or any way we can get it.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Please add FS2 in HD please. No justifiable excuse or reason for it not being in HD at the time of launch.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

@mrshvd3 wrote:

@kevmil210 wrote:

If you're getting it in SD, you're getting more than most Comcast customers are getting. We'd gladly take it in SD or any way we can get it.

Wow, sorry. There is no logical explination for that.

Contributor

• 

348 Messages

9 years ago

@kevmil210 wrote:

@mrshvd3 wrote:

@kevmil210 wrote:

Wow, sorry. There is no logical explination for that.

That's okay, Kevmil210. I assume you're new to this thread. Take an hour or so (yeah, the thread is that long, ha) and read back. I've only seen one or two other postings like yours, asking for it in HD. The rest of us are just trying to get it at all. Nice to have you here, though.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Comcast must add Fox Sports 2 for the UEFA Champions League games and all the other soccer matches only available of FS2. UEFA CL are some fo the most watched sports shows worldwide and FS1 and FS2 cover them. DirecTV and Dish have both channels, while Comcast only has FS1. Comcast must add FS2, at a minimum to their Sports Package. How much longer will we have to wait, or look to leave?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

When are you going to add Fox Sports 2? There are too many important games on Fox Sports 2, especially involving the UEFA Champions League to not have Fox Sports 2 as part of the Xfinity Sports Package. Don't DirecTV and Dish both have it. Comcast should too.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here