ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

10 years ago

Until Comcast pulls their head out of there collective rectums, your only choice will be either of the dish networks or Verizon Fios. IF you have Fios in your area, it is a no brainer to tell Comcast to take a hike. "Several" Comcast installers have told me "of the record" that they would switch to Fios in a second "but" for the fact that with their employee discounts, it is almost free service from Comcast! Yes, these are "Comcast Installers" & NOT  "Contract Installers"!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

IS FOX SPORTS 2 COMING TO COMCAST OR NOT!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

Dish Network carries Fox Sports 2 for $34.96 @ month, introductory price, but I don't care how much they eventually raise it to, as long as I can see all of the Nascar events.  My husband loves Barrette Jackson car auctions & they are going to be carried on Fox Sports 2.  Looks like we'll be changing over to Dish Network!  Sorry Comcast, I've been a customer with you for 20 years, paying top notch for everything we get, it's terrible how you treat your customers!

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

If FIos was available I would be gone already. You would think they would be easily replace the two previous networks to unite both previous popular automotive and other event channels and improve the broadcasts not eliminate them.................. "ABSOLUTE MORONS"

"Get With It Comcast"  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Why does Xfinity not broadcast Fox Sports 2?  As a race fan, many races are being broadcast on this channel and Xfinity customers cannot access.  Seems like every time I turn on Fox Sports 1, all you see is Ultimate fighting.  There is enough of that in the streets of America; don't need to waste a sports channel on tv with this.  Now I find out the Barrett-Jackson car auction will be broadcast on Fox Sports 2.  I have been watching this for years and for me, it is a prelude to the upcoming speedweeks at Daytona and the start of the racing season.

Please explain why Xfinity does not carry this channel.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

mcjb9501, Comcast does not want to pay Fox for Fox sports 2.  Directv on the other hand does pay for that so I quit bouncing my head against the wall and made the plunge to direct TV - now i get fox sports 2 and MavTV. 

not to mention, for less monthly bill i get extra stations like military channel, true tv, destination america, science channel.. all stuff i didn't get on my equivalent comcast HD tier.

Worst thing, i have to keep my $85/ month comcast internet connection.  ouch. ahh well.

Contributor

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

I have looked at DirectTV but my mother in law has it and everytime there is a heavy rainstorm she looses her signal. She's called them many times but they say nothing can be done, that the rain is blocking the signal. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me but since it happens everytime there must be something to it. 

I called Comcast again yesterday concerning adding FS2 and the response was we are looking into it.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

IMSA just announced Fox Sports 2 will have same day coverage of the Continental Tire Challenge Series Race from Daytona.  It appears Comcast customers will have to do without.  Best racing there is and we miss it.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

IMSA

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Can you please add Fox sports 2 to the channel line up.  With SPEED going away, Fox sports is not to customer friendly.

PLEASE ADD FOX SPORTS 2! 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I can't find fox sports 2 on my tv

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

How about adding the full Fox sports experience to the lineup? I'm mising out on a lot of the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale auction because you don't have Fox Sports 2! 

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

No kidding right? Such a joke - Fox Sports 1 - that's what we need, ANOTHER sports channel - Oh look, its UFC Fighting on right now - and Barrett Jackson no where to be found. Comcast, you have hundreds of channels of worthless junk being broadcast, you couldn't spare another slot for FOX 2? You're nothing but a bunch of tools Comcast.

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

10 years ago

@gerald , No none of us on this forum can. The effort you took to post this request would be better addressed to COMCAST ECARE, or your local office. Nobody here but us disillusioned viewers who think COMCAST is arrogant, greedy, and could care less about what we as consumers want to watch. Good luck

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

10 years ago

Kind of like "The check is in the mail" ????????

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here