Dmayeda
New Poster

Disney+

Cannot add Disney+

Tags (1)
CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Disney+

There’s nothing to add to Comcast equipment , there’s presently no agreement. You’ll have to use a compatible third party device

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Tags (1)
Bruce1677
New Poster

Cuando van a agregar Disney+
Tags (1)
CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

@Bruce1677
Nothing has changed, there’s no agreement

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Tags (1)
machado22
Contributor

Hello-Anybody that has Xfinity and also wants Disney Plus, you need to get a Smart TV that features the app. There is no app currently on Xfinity. Of if you have a wireless plan w/Verizon, they will give you access to Disney Plus for free. Good luck!

Tags (1)
Ma4201
Contributor

When I say Disney plus into my X1 remote it brings up a screen that says Disney plus is coming to X1 Right below it says Disney trailers and sneak peeks where you can    view on YouTube 

Tags (1)
ComcastNima
Official Employee

When you wish upon a star ...

Disney+ will launch on Xfinity platforms:

https://corporate.comcast.com/press/releases/comcast-launch-disney-espn-xfinity-platforms

@Dmayeda@CCAndrew@Bruce1677@machado22 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!