Community Forum

Denver Nuggets

browlett2017
New Poster

Denver Nuggets

When will i be able to watch my local Basketball team again. I as thinking about switching back to Direct TV. So I can watch the Nuggets.

ThatDonGuy
Problem Solver

Re: Denver Nuggets

Between you and me? If the Nuggets (or Avalanche) are that important to you, nothing is stopping you from switching. Every service has its features and disadvantages. (I switched from Comcast to U-Verse around 2010, mainly because the video compression they were using back then was making CNN unwatchable (and AT&T's internet service was better at the time where I lived), then back to Comcast a year or two ago.)

I am under the impression that the problem is, Altitude Sports and Comcast are arguing about things like how many people would get the channel, and  how much Comcast would have to pay per person who could possibly watch it (including the people who would never want to watch it...and who knows how much of that cost would be tacked on to the "regional sports fee" of pretty much every non-basic Comcast customer in Colorado; there are plenty of complaints about this from people who live in other cities that have this problem).

CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Denver Nuggets

Altitude suing Comcast isn’t going to help anytime soon
https://coloradohockeynow.com/2020/12/26/comcast-standoff-with-altitude-bitter-as-ever-but-heres-a-p...

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!