Community Forum

Channels on my lineup not available to watch when selected on the tv

knoushouse
New Poster

Channels on my lineup not available to watch when selected on the tv

I have the Hallmark channels listed on my channel lineup but when I select them to watch on my tv, they are not available. How can I fix this problem?

JanetteW
Regular Visitor

Re: Channels on my lineup not available to watch when selected on the tv

I am curious about this as well. I can watch channel 703 Hallmark Movies and Mysteries via the streaming app, but it shows as unauthorized on set top box. I spent over 30 mins troubleshooting with a customer service rep over the phone, and she was unable to resolve the problem. 

Summer94
Contributor

They same thing happens to me except mine is TV Land. Called Comcast on rep told me that I do subscribe to it and should be seeing it on TV and could not figure out why. Got transferred to someone else who told me I don't subscribe to it. I can view it on the app, and on the TV it does not say it requires a subscription, it has an error message. Comcast needs to get their act together.
CCPhill
Silver Problem Solver

Hello all, thank you for posting on our forums.  I would like to help review your channel lineups with you and see why you aren't able to view these channels through your cable box.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Summer94
Contributor

How do you send private messages?
CCKenF
Gold Problem Solver

Thanks for sending us a PM, Summer94! I'll follow up with you there. 

Ken

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!