Community Forum

CBS All Access

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

CBS All Access

Now that Flex has the CBS All Access app when will it be added to the X1 box? All indication was that it would go live by the end of June. Does anyone have any knowledge as to when to expect it. Without new shows on TV at least we can binge watch older series.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: CBS All Access

Because of the pandemic the release has been delayed

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the reply. It is understandable as to why it has not been released. I was just looking for a good ballpark idea as to when. I'll keep watching for it

Highlighted
Contributor

Totally a guess, but I would think xfinity wants plenty of time for the roll out of their Peacock streaming service before adding another competitor. I'd look for September at the earliest. I am looking forward to it as well.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Has there been any updates as to when CBS All Access App will be added to the X1 box as well as HBO MAX? I know the Flex box has the CBS app but still waiting for it to appear on the X1 box. I talked to a rep yesterday and they have no information as well. Just looking fo a better time line and not just "Soon"

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Nothing has been announced

We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Contributor

i am also waiting For cbs all access  and hbo max I have allready gone to both of their websites and there is quite a lot that I  want to see 

Highlighted
Contributor

Are there any updates on bringing CBS All Access to X1 devices? The delay is getting old.

This is really not an "answered" question. "Sometime in 2020" is very vague.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Early next year, CBS All Access will be rebranded as Paramount+. Maybe they will end up waiting until that, or decide to not carry it if they consider it too much competition.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Still none, you’ll see announcements when it happens