Community Forum

CBS ALL ACCESS

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

CBS ALL ACCESS

So is CBS ALL ACCESS ever going to be available on Xfinity Xfi? It was announced earlier this year and has not shown up. Would really like to have it so new Star Trek shows can be watched.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Disney +

Star Trek on Disney? ST is on CBS All Access, which is being rebranded as Paramount+ next year.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

My bad, I meant CBS All Access, got distracted when I was putting the question out. Being old is not good some times.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Xfi is an internet service app

Nothing has been announced about adding it to X1 boxes but it is available on Flex devices

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: CBS ALL ACCESS

I am not understanding, what is the difference between the Xfinity box I have and an Xfinity Flex device that I actually have never heard of before and why should it be available on one device and not on ALL devices?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Xfinity Flex are for internet only customers.
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-flex-overview

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

At this point with only 50  days left in this year it looks like CBS ALL ACCESS may not come to X1 until sometime in 2021