Community Forum

Bring Viacom Back

Highlighted
New Poster

Bring Viacom Back

Why is Comcast Xfinity the only provider that does not have an agreement with Viacom to stream from their own platform? I don't get it. Bring back MTV

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Bring Viacom Back

@BringbackMTV wrote:

Why is Comcast Xfinity the only provider that does not have an agreement with Viacom to stream from their own platform? I don't get it. Bring back MTV

use the stream app, TVgo channels, MTV (it is their feed that you are hearing/seeing).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Bring Viacom Back

@BringbackMTV wrote:

I have an Apple TV so that idea doesn't work. I also like how Comcast can't even answer questions themselves. As a software engineer myself, they should fire the whole development team.  

in-home you can use a rok and watch the channel directly on the apple TV. away from home you can use the apple TV via an HDMI cable using a desk/laptop even a chromebook.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!