Community Forum

Bring Back Big Ten Network!!

Utgirl32
New Poster

Bring Back Big Ten Network!!

I assume the Big Ten Network is not available in our area. Am I correct? If so, this is just one more example of how xfinity provides substantially less value than DirecTV does, especially when it comes to mobile streaming and sports. I can’t hardly ever get anything to play while I am mobile and not connected to my in-home WiFi. With DirecTV, I was always able to watch anything that was available at home on my tv, regardless of the Internet platform I was connected to. I am also unable to watch the far majority of ACC games, which is usually the league with the largest number of star NBA-bound players. So, I have been missing some of the best, most exciting games of the season, all because xfinity can’t come to an agreement with these two networks.
CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Bring Back Big Ten Network!!

Check here since you didn’t post where you are. I believe you need the Sports and Entertainment package if it’s within your area
https://btn.com/about/btn-channelfinder/

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Utgirl32
New Poster

Whenever I click on that link, the drop-down menu doesn’t even give the option to select xfinity as my tv service provider. So, idk how that’s helpful at all.
Utgirl32
New Poster

Also, I’m in the Phoenix, Arizona area. And I am no longer able to watch any games being aired on Big 10 network, SEC network, or ACC network. And I already have the sports and entertainment package, which barely gives me any of the games that I actually want to watch.