Community Forum

BEWARE !! ID CHANNEL AND WETV WATCHERS

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: BEWARE !! ID CHANNEL AND WETV WATCHERS

I live in Delaware, too. And this happened to me last month when I changed my package (2 year promotional period ended). There’s no way to switch back.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Happened to me as well. I emphasized that my channels was not to be touched just repackaged my internet as I was paying extra for speed that was now included in a new package. Instead they took away all my premium channels as well as loosing WeTV. I was so passed. Phone support was such a waste of my time. Finally chat was able to rework some of my channels. She said that they are trying to renegotiate getting back WeTv within the package
Highlighted
New Poster

WE TV is finally added back! Yayyyy! I changed packages back in November, the Rep informed me the change would result in channel loss. Which was a bummer but that high price I was paying had to go. But as of today 3/26/20, it's back in rotation!!
Highlighted
New Poster

We got tired of playing such a high bill so we downgraded last week, not knowing my mom’s favorite channel, The ID Channel would disappear and she can’t get it back. We also watch a show on WE TV which disappeared but my mom checked yesterday and WE TV was back! ID has an app but it’s useless without a cable subscription.
Highlighted
New Poster

I was told by a representative that the ID channel is now only offered in TV only plans. Not double or triple plays. If you go online and look at the plans it has a tab for internet and tv with a list of channels and a tab for tv only with a list of channels.
Highlighted
New Poster

I too am thrilled that WE tv is back, but I know that Xfinity is offering some free premium channels during the virus outbreak .  Can’t find it on the  list so hoping it stays. 🤞