Community Forum

AltitueTV

Highlighted
New Poster

AltitueTV

• Since I paid $8.00 for Regional Sports Fee and you are not broadcasting the Regional Sports can you please tell me the score the the Avalanche vs Capitals game
Highlighted
Expert

Re: AltitueTV

@Gr4pe4pe wrote:
  • Since I paid $8.00 for Regional Sports Fee and you are not broadcasting the Regional Sports can you please tell me the score the the Avalanche vs Capitals game

That's something you can find online.

That $8.00 fee covers all of the sports channels, not just your local one.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I know your title states expert but the fee is titled Regional Sports Fee.  The other sports channels are covered by your package price.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I was told on store by a very rude manager that fee was forced on them by the city and they just pass it along. Comcast has decided customer service is a LOW priority
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

@Cgm1971 wrote: I was told on store by a very rude manager that fee was forced on them by the city and they just pass it along. ...

See https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/most-common-taxes-fees-surcharges-on-your-bill.