Community Forum

Altitude Sports

Frequent Visitor

Re: Altitude Sports

Colorado viewers received a $1.25 credit, but how about the Utah customers? We have now lost Altitude and ATT Sportsnet Rocky Mountain. No more Avalanche or Golden Knights games even though we are in-market.

Still paying $8.00/mo. for “regional sports” that we can’t even watch.

What a joke.
New Poster

gteed kills

Regular Visitor

This has gone on too long. If Direct TV can reach an agreement so can Comcast. Local sports is everything to this community. Comcast are you part of the Community? If so get a deal done or start losing customers.

Frequent Visitor

colorado avalnche

are you going to put the colorad avalnche back on tv

New Poster

Thank you for your explanation, but here is the issue.  Not only can we not watch Altitude, but we also cannot purchase NBA League Pass to watch the Nuggets.  I don't mind paying the extra money, but due to the contract with Altitude, the games are being blocked out there.  It would be nice if Comcast and Altitude would come to some sort of agreement to allow fans to watch one way or another.  Blocking out the games on all channels just isn't right.  I am just one customer with and issue and I know you are a multi-million dollar organization run by NBC.  However my contract is up at the end of the year and I don't want to go and find another cable carrier.  I like Xfinity, but I would like a solution to this problem.

Thank you,

New Poster

I have had Comcast for over 20 years and will be cancelling. I will not be extorted into buying the NBA package and I will not participate in them trying to push Altitude off the air.
Regular Visitor

NBA TV games are blacked out. ESPN Plus games are blacked out. The AV's have been a national game once this year that I can recall. Your solution is NO SOULUTION. You need to work out a deal and support your community.

New Poster

I agree with previous customer posts that not allowing the Altitude channel to broadcast breaks our agreement with Comcast.  You should be unable to hold your customers to a binding contract when you are violating the broadcast channels we agreed to when signing.  You are certainly showing support for separate streaming companies taking over traditional cable offerings so I hope you will see the benefit of resolving this issue quickly, or continue to lose your somewhat loyal customer base.  

New Poster

Let me get this straight. I pay you for a service and you are also paid by advertisers. In turn, you force me to tolerate their drivel by not letting me fast forward on most on demand titles. Now on top of that and your exorbitant prices and monopoly over the market I live in, you shakedown our local sports franchises and hold our teams hostage from the fans. No wonder why Comcast is consistently rated one of the worst companies in the USA. Cut cord here.
New Poster

ALTITUDE

How many other people are considering dropping comcast because they refuse to make a deal with Altitude????  

I am so fed up with comcast.  They should allow me to get rid of all the spanish channels I am forced to have, even though I can't speak the language.  I would much rather have Altitude so I can watch the Nuggets and Avalanche, who are having brilliant, winning seasons.

New Poster

I am in the same boat!  One reason I have xfinity is to watch the Nuggets.  They are having such a great season and I'm so frustrated that I can't watch all the games!!

New Poster

Direct TV renewed Altitude.  xfinity is just greedy and STUPID to not renew.  You are going to lose thousands of customers, and it will be your own fault if you go under!!!

New Poster

Re: ALTITUDE

I am, but for now DirectTV can’t deliver service to our neighbourhood. Our option would be 4 AT&T wireless unlimited plans.

With Comcast we are stuck on their Dual Play plan which includes the 850 channels I never watch + the 300+ Spannish channels you mentioned.

For now I’m doing nothing but I wish I could get their internet service only and subscribe to a legal streaming service.