Community Forum

Alternative to TCM

Highlighted
Contributor

Alternative to TCM

Not paying for a bunch of sports channels just to get TCM - and I am already overpaying and can't make changes to my plan or we'll lose the ID channel.

I the current lineup, anyone find a movie channel that is mostly black and white old movies?  Don't care if they are good or not, having them on helps my insomniac wife sleep  🙂

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Alternative to TCM

@jbrady33 wrote:

Not paying for a bunch of sports channels just to get TCM - and I am already overpaying and can't make changes to my plan or we'll lose the ID channel.

I the current lineup, anyone find a movie channel that is mostly black and white old movies?  Don't care if they are good or not, having them on helps my insomniac wife sleep  🙂

I don't know of any other channel that airs old b/w movies.  If you have a smart tv you might check for an app.

As for your wife, have her try a combo of Melatonin 5mg and Magnesium 250mg.  I'm an insomniac and that has worked wonderfully for me.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!