Community Forum

Already Charging For MLB Extra Innings

Highlighted
Contributor

Already Charging For MLB Extra Innings

My new bill came out today and I'm being charged the first monthly payment for my MLB Extra Innings package.  Why are they already charging us when the season is being postponed and will most likely not come close to playing the full 162 games?  I understand it's an automatic renewal so it's computer generated and I'm sure I'm not the only one being charged already for Extra Innings but I hope eventually there is a credit or refund added in the future especially if the entire season gets canceled.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Already Charging For MLB Extra Innings

You are not alone Al. I would like some comment regarding an adjustment or refund from Comcast.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

The billing was generated before everything else currently going on. Call in to billing to see about adjustments

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

so now we have to call it to get the adjustments-wow! talk about terrible customer service. how about being pro-active and removing the charges yourself?

i understand the bill was printe before but you can still do some work yourself instead of asking the customer to phone in

SO FRUSTRATING!

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

You don’t have to call in, you can also be patient in a fluid situation and possibly wait to see if something is announced in the future. I’m a customer like you and have no billing access, so I can’t remove anything

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I received an adjustment credit for a portion of the charges posted to my account.