DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am a long-time customer of Comcast Xfinity and want to document my desire for the ACC Network. 

It will be determining factor for my household on our future TV content provider.

Thanks.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

From
https://www.xfinity.com/facts/accnetwork
What’s happening with ACC Network?

For years, Atlantic Coast Conference sports aired on ESPN and other networks at no additional cost to customers. Now, ESPN has launched the ACC Network, a new TV network that will carry some of the ACC games. Unfortunately, they are demanding a large fee to carry it. This would mean that all customers, even those who do not watch ACC sports, would need to pay more.

Many ACC games are still available on broadcast and cable channels without the new network. However, in support of our customers, Comcast will not carry the ACC Network until we reach an agreement at a fair and reasonable cost.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am unable to find the ACC Network on channel guide although I understood it was now added.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

@ruth1930
There’s presently no agreement in place

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

ACCNetwork:

It's way past time for Comcast to join the world and offer ACCNetwork to the 150 million people along the East Coast of America.  What is the delay?  AT&T has taken Comcast's clout in offering this highly popular network.  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will Xfinity in Fort Myers start carrying the ACC Network?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

If I have to pay 44.00 to hulu just to get be able yo watch my Favorite College Team Play.
I Promise I will CANCEL AND TERMINATE my contract. I have no problem paying the early termination fee

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Does Xfinity not carry the ACC Network? I have the sports package and all the ESPN channels. Help! I am missing my team playing right now!

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I'd like an answer to this too. This is the second week in a row that I'm unable to watch the main game I want to see. I'm looking at upgrading my service, but if I can't watch the games I want, it will be with another provider. I'm in Florida and it's ridiculous that we can get the Big 10 Network, but not the ACC Network.

Frequent Visitor

• 

41 Messages

5 years ago

If there is an additional fee associated with carrying the ACCNetwork, what would it be?  If the whole series of collegeate sports networks (SEC, Pac12, Big10, etc) is available to ALL subscribers, then pass the cost on to everyone.  If these channels are only available to those who add the sports package, then spread the cost across that group.  This isn't that complicated.  

When can we expect to have the ACCNetwork in our lineup?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why is that Comcast does not have the ACC Network yet? When is the expected date that Comcast will carry the ACC Network?

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Why do we still not have The accn people???? This is rediculous! We have big ten Network and such but no accn which is our local teams!!!! Rediculous!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please include the ACC network on your channel choice. There are MANY fans who are Comcast subscribers who are very disappointed to not b e able to watch UVA football and basketball. This is creating many unhappy people in the Charlottesville area! We have the National Champion basketball team! 

Sara Post

Crozet VA

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I do not understand why Comcast is OK with giving us the SEC network, but complains that the ACC Network costs too much money.  Is the SEC network free?  If these conference networks are too expensive then drop them all!  Don't play favorites!  There are lots of FSU, Miami, and Clemson fans here in the Florida area wondering what is going on.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

GET THE ACC NETWORK!!!! Get the ACC NETWORK!!! GRT THE ACC network.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here