DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I pay enough for the tv service and added the sports package only to find out I still don't get all the sports channels I was promised. PLEASE ADD THE ACCN

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Actual Comcast employee's response to complaints about NOT offering ACCN is below... They give us the BIG TEN NETWORK in ACC country?  TOTAL disconnect with their customer base... when I can, I'm done with them... ESPECIALLY when basketball season starts!

Re: ACC teams in upcoming football games on ABC, ESPNU, BTN, and CBSSN are listed below (9/7)

ACC teams in upcoming football games on ABC, ESPN, ESPNU, BTN and CBSSN are listed below  for 9/7: 

Saturday, 9/7

12n ET/9a PT Old Dominion at Virginia Tech (ESPNU)
12n ET/9a PT Syracuse at Maryland (ESPN)
2p ET/11a PT South Florida at Georgia Tech (BTN)
5p ET/2p PT Texas A&M at Clemson (ABC)
8p ET/5p PT Wake Forest Rice (CBSSN)

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Sooooooo...still no answer on when or IF we are going to get the ACC Network? Will it be availible on watch ESPN like the SEC?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When can we expect the addition of ACCN? Time is wasting and other tv options are calling!

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Here are reasons for Xfinity Comcast to carry ACC Network.

ACC Conference footprint is from south Florida along east coast to Massachusetts.  Footprint shadows Xfinity Comcast’s largest service area.  Within ACC footprint, there must be 150 million people.  TV coverage is huge.  Of that 150 million, let’s say 5% watch ACC sports regularly.  That is 7.5 million viewers for any ACC sport event. 

Xfinity Comcast has an obligation and a responsibility to offer the college conference that dominates the audience population.

Get ACC Network now.   

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I would like to add my voice to the many requests for the ACC network. I have been happy with Xfinity to this point.. please work out a deal with ACC. Many loyal customers have posted this request. I don’t want to switch my service, but my husband is urging for us to make the move. I would prefer to stay with Xfinity, but feel as if they don’t want to take care of their customers!!! I want the ACCN!!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When can I expect the ACC Network to appear in your TV lineup?

When can I expect to get Cinemax back. You know the package I signed up for with my contract before you decided to drop it and replace it with YOUR inferior HITZ channel?

How much does it cost to terminate my contract?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

What is required for me and all customers to receive this channel??  Thanks

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

What Channel is ACC Network on?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

If xfinity does not offer ACC network I will cancel my service.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I thought Xfinity was going to carry the ACC Network (sports) at some point?  Half of the college football games I watch are on the ACC Network.  

Regards,

Jeff-

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Get on board with other providers and offer ACC network. Pretty sure I pay for a sports package and I’m missing my team play today.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Is Comcast going to carry the ACC Network in Florida.  We couldn't watch several games yesterday because they were on the ACC network only.  Not worth paying the exhorbant prices for cable if you can't watch the games.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Why are you not showing ACC football games this season????

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Get us acc network!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here