DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Will Comcast carry the ACC Network when it premieres next week?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Hello, We would need to cancel the Comcast account since you are not offering ACC Network. This is very important to million of people. Please let me know if this is not the case. Thank you. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

ACC network. Must get it or cancel our subscription plz. Thanks.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

It’s in negotiations, follow this thread for additional details when they become available
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/ACC-Network/td-p/3224577

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We have been long time customers of Comcast.  We have our internet, phone and TV with you. We are in Charlottesville and want the ACC Network.  Thank you!

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Just adding my voice to all the others calling for the ACC Network to be added by the time it starts on Aug. 22nd. I don't want to have to start looking into finding a different service provider, but ACC games are a deal breaker for me.

Frequent Visitor

• 

19 Messages

5 years ago

Xfinity, A couple of days ago I sent you an email about adding the ACCN to the channel line-up and I haven't heard any response from anyone there yet. Do you guys make it a habit to avoid responding to your customers when they write to you or are you just avoiding the subject overall?

The content of the messege I sent you is as follows:

"Please forward this email to anyone in your company who actually cares about keeping your customers happy or just to continue to keep the customers you already have!

I have been requesting that you add the ACCN channel for a while now with no results. The only thing we keep hearing is that "we are still in negotiations" on this subject. Either your negotiations team or the Xfinity/Comcast board of directors are either blind, incompetent, or seriously uneducated to realize that you will be losing an incredible amount of revenue by not adding the ACCN channel to the basic channel line-up WITHOUT increasing the price of the already overpriced basic plan. I say this because I am one of those hundreds of customers that have already posted that they will switch providers if you don't give us the ACCN. In my neigborhood alone there are 300 to 400 residents that are currently Xfinity/Comcast customers that have expressed there intentions to cancel their Xfinity/Comcast subsciption and switch to one of the other streaming services that do carry the ACCN. I for one will follow suit and switch to Directv that has already signed a contract to carry it. And thats just an example of a small neigborhood that you will be losing. If you're smart, you can see that through out the entire state of Florida you stand the chance of losing thousands of customers and hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue, and that's just in the state of Florida! And add in the other states that have ACC schools and the thousands of those customers that really want to see their schools athletic programs competing on TV and you can begin to see the incredible amount of revenue lost just because you decide to play the 'negotiation game'.

Unless you blindly believe that Xfinity/Comcast is too big and that your customer base will never leave you, think again.

My advice to you: Do the smart thing. Do the right thing. Add the freaking channel before all your customers jump ship!"

I also added that messege to the Community Board on your website and in just a couple of days I have received 8 likes (kudos) to my entry which means that people are reading and agree with it and it's making sense to them. You've even seen that the Athletic Director at Florida State University and the head coach at the University of Miami (Manny Diaz) have each posted on twitter a messege to their fans to switch providers so that they will be able to watch their schools team play. I'm sure that more ACC school directors and coaches will be sending these kind of messeges to their fans and urging them to make the switch to a provider that carries the ACCN channel. We both know that their postings of these messeges carries much more weight and will have much more of an impact than my posting. The word is spreading around. WAKE-UP!! It's not just me that realizes this. I just happen to be one of the ones who took the time to post it online.  I'm also just one of the thousands of your customers that feels this way and are considering cutting the cord with you because it seems that Xfinity/Comcast cares more about the money than satisfying your customers needs and desires to have a channel they really want and need. In the end, your greed will end up hurting your companys revenue if and when you start to see your customers switching providers.

I would appreciate a response to this email, unless of course, I struck a nerve with you or if you honestly don't care about your customers.

Willie

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hey.. When will you guys come to an agreement to carry  the ACC Network?

It's about to launch this week and no news from you guys.. this is the south.. we need college football and basketball football.. get rid of stupid channel and add sports..

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

When are you letting us know when/if you are carrying the ACC Network. I need time to make an appointment with Direct TV and cancel Xfinity. Thank you 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

How can you not just strike a deal already?  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Is Xfinity going to carry the ACCNetwork?  Switched from DirecTV a year ago, but will go back if I do not get ACCNetwork.  Season starts in less than two weeks!!

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

moved post to channels and programming.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I was wondering what is the holdup with Xfinity making a deal with the ACC Network? I live in ACC territory (GO Hokies!!) and I'm amazed that there has been no deal yet. College football starts in just a few days and nothing!!! I've been an xfinity customer for several decades but if i can't watch the college football games i want to see, I may have to switch providers (one that has the ACC network).

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Does any one know if they have agreed to carry the ACC Network yet!!!! Go Clemson Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if so,any idea on the channel?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here