Pat1973's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Wednesday, December 16th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

WHY??

Why did you guys apply my credit to an account from my old address? Why couldnt you apply the credit to my actual account with my new address? 

I spoke to 3 people from Xfinity yesterday and I did an online chat with one, is it to much to ask that out of the 4 people I dealt with yesterday maybe 1 would solve my issue? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Pat1973

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forum to get assistance with the misapplied credit. I can understand why this would be frustrating and want to help get the credit applied to the new account. Please send a private message with your full name and service address as it appears on your billing statement. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

3 years ago

NO! This has to be the worst service by Xfinity that I have encountered since being with you guys. 1st chance I get I am switching to a different service. Here we are 12 days later and you guys havent fixed this yet.!! 

Terrible!

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@Pat1973 wrote:

NO! This has to be the worst service by Xfinity that I have encountered since being with you guys. 1st chance I get I am switching to a different service. Here we are 12 days later and you guys havent fixed this yet.!! 

Terrible!

Did you give @ComcastChe the information that she requested?

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

3 years ago

Yes!! I emailed that person and like everyone else at Xfinity nothing was resolved! Typical!!

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hey, @Pat1973. I was able to locate and assign your private messages to myself, I will be replying shortly. Again, we truly appreciate your patience!   

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for sending over your private message. We appreciate your patience. First, I wanted to let you know that we assist each customer in the order in which their messages and posts are received. If there are people ahead of you, please allow some time for all messages to be processed. Also, we've had some recent issues with latency and messages being routed. I have not yet received your private message but will search for it. I just clocked in.  I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

3 years ago

So why cant you apply the credit from my old account to my new account again? 

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

@Pat1973 as mentioned in the private message, if you want it on the new account, we must wait until it's transferred. If you want me to request a refund, it has to be issued to the card on file, and that you made the last payment with. Feel free to reply to the private message so I know how to proceed. Thanks. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here