Community Forum

This is getting ridiculous...

roboman01
Frequent Visitor

This is getting ridiculous...

I have already spoken to one of the techs on here to ZERO avail so far. And it looks like we are still getting ripped off. Originally we signed up for the Unlimited Data but for some "unknown reason" Xfinity changed the service themselves in July or August of 2020 and we began to be charged over the limit fees on our internet services. I have been on here typing to a tech by the name of Comcast Michel in personal messages and I thought we had this settled. She was suppose to have the Unlimited Internet placed back on our service LAST billing cycle but that has yet to be seen and now we are at 90% usage. Our bill was $290 last month. We will NOT go through this again, period!!

Look Xfinity, I have ZERO issues disconnecting our service and going to DSL in a heartbeat. I do not care anymore.

I gave the needed information to "ComcastMichel" over a month ago and she has not responded back.

Maybe its time to look at Elon Musk's setup I know it will be ready for my area in a couple of months!!

Signed,

A very, very, very upset Xfinity user!!!

Again
Expert

Re: This is getting ridiculous...

@roboman01 wrote:

I have already spoken to one of the techs on here to ZERO avail so far. And it looks like we are still getting ripped off. Originally we signed up for the Unlimited Data but for some "unknown reason" Xfinity changed the service themselves in July or August of 2020 and we began to be charged over the limit fees on our internet services. I have been on here typing to a tech by the name of Comcast Michel in personal messages and I thought we had this settled. She was suppose to have the Unlimited Internet placed back on our service LAST billing cycle but that has yet to be seen and now we are at 90% usage. Our bill was $290 last month. We will NOT go through this again, period!!

Look Xfinity, I have ZERO issues disconnecting our service and going to DSL in a heartbeat. I do not care anymore.

I gave the needed information to "ComcastMichel" over a month ago and she has not responded back.

Maybe its time to look at Elon Musk's setup I know it will be ready for my area in a couple of months!!

Signed,

A very, very, very upset Xfinity user!!!

You were originally interacting with @ComcastAmira about this back in November 2020.  Was she able to resolve anything for you?

FWIW, we don't have a "Michel", but we do have a "Michele" and a "Michelle".

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ComcastMartinR
Official Employee

Hello, @roboman01! Thank you so much for reaching back out to Comcast today over our Community Forums! I do apologize, and can totally understand your frustration. We are here to help, and can review your account to see what may have happened with the changes that you were looking to make. 

You have come to the right place! To get started, please re-send us a Private Message with your first and last name.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartinR" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
roboman01
Frequent Visitor

You will be the third person that I will be dealing with on this issue. Let's just say this, I will message you, send you all the contact info need , account number everything you need to make the changes you need. If they are not changed within 5 days after I send the message we will be shutting off all services from Xfinity and going elsewhere. If we have to wait on StarLink we will. We are tired of this mess.

There is zero reasons for us to keep paying these high prices like this when it was Xfinity that change the service on their own without my knowledge. This is violating the terms of service is it not? You will understand whenever I send the message first thing in the morning.