mrlee408's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, October 1st, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Reduce service or reduce bill

Hello, long time customer here. My bill has increased significantly over the last year. Can someone please help me lower my rate back to a manageable and sensible amount? Is there a retention department that I can contact directly? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello mrlee408. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. Sudden increases of your bill usually indicate you reached the end of a promotional discount period. I can assist with reviewing your account for the available lower cost options. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can access your account. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

I'll PM you. 

Thank you

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I need help to reduce my.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Greetings, , @user_bf9f06, & @user_b73e36! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your bill, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

If you do not currently see the chat icon I described, then you may need to post a new, original message on the forum first, but we will still be able to take care of you from there.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I would also like some help in reducing my bill.    I am happy with the services I am receiving but the billing amount is getting high.   thanks!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am in the same position.   My services are what I want but the billing keeps going up.  Please help me find a way to lower my billing.   thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here