Community Forum

Re: Bill is STILL $10.00 too much see original letter in August

Highlighted
Contributor

I wrote in August about this.  ComcastMorgan responded via private message.  To make a long story short, I ended up with ComcastMartin.  Supposedly he fixed the problem to $40.00 a month for Blast for 12 months which is the amount I agreed to when called by someone at Comcast in June or July.  I tried Extreme speed for 4 days.  It was slower than Blast had been so I made the mistake of calling my local office to put it back to Blast.  This was well in in the 30 day Comcast guarantee to switch back..  ComcastMartin told me after the latest fix to write him back if there was a further problem.  I have written him two (2) times and received no response.  I then wrote to ComcastMorgan asking if Martin was even still there.  She, also, has not answered and I am still being charged $10.00 more than I agreed to.  Comcast now owes me a credit of $10.00.

Will someone at Comcast PLEASE respond to this and straighten out my billing?

Thank you,

sfla886

Highlighted
Expert

@sfla886 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @sfla886

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums again to have this resolved. I'm sorry that you're still having issues. I'd like to review your account further to determine the cause. Please send me a private message with your full name, as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastChe, then click Send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!