Cmc493's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Promotional term

Hello, I just got an email saying my promotional term was ending soon and that I would have to select a new internet plan. I recently moved and brought xfinity with me and signed up for a new 2 year contract. I was under the impression that the promotional rate would start at the new contract date, and not from when I signed up at my old place. It is a new account number. Can you confirm when my promotional term ends? And if it is this month, is there anything you can do to keep me at the same price for the intended 2 year term that I thought I was signing up for? Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

4 years ago

Greetings, @Cmc493! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I certainly apologize for the confusion when it comes to your promotion and how long it runs for. If the transfer of service was a linked transfer then your promotional rate would carry over but would not start over. I would like to look further into this. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here