Twoinch's profile

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Saturday, February 20th, 2021 10:00 AM

Closed

Never received a paperless bill

Two years ago, after losing our home in Paradise in the Campfire, we bought a new home. I went into the Xfinity office to get set up a new account and equipment for TV, computer and telephone service. Since then we have never been able to access the billing section on line to pay the bill. It tells us that the billing is a restricted section. I have spent an excessive amount of time on the phone trying to fix it. Still nothing. I set us up for paper billing so I can pay by mail. Now I received an email saying I was being changed to paperless and I'll receive an email billing me. As you might guess, no billing email has been received. I tried to change us back to paper but, oh yeah, that section is restricted. If it wasn't two years going on it'd be so bad it'd be humorous. Some one please fix this. I refuse to spend anymore time on the phone getting nowhere. Please.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

989 Messages

3 years ago

I am so sorry to hear about your home 😞 I can understand how not being able to access your billing can be very frustrating and we are here to help. First, a couple of questions for you, are you the primary account holder and are signing in with those credentials? When you log in are you able to view and confirm your contact information such as phone number and email address?

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

3 years ago

On the Users tab it lists my email and the user role says that I am primary. On the Settings tab under contact lists my email and the account holder is lited as my wife. I believe that the account at the old house in Paradise listed my wife as the account holder since my wife set up the service and that's why, when I was in the office setting up the service in the new house, they made her the account holder. When we are logged in to my wife's email and attempt to the billing section we get the same result...no access because that section is restricted.  It seems as though they used her as the account holder but didn't link her email or log in. I received the email stating that the paper bill will no longer be sent at my email but I havn't recieved the email with the link to the bill section to pay the bill. So now I have no paper bill, no access to the billing section and no email with the link. Counting on my memmory for billing is not a good idea. Very frustrating. I'm sure you Xfinity would be upset if I forget and don't pay the bill(on time). Someone please fix this.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

3 years ago

By thw way,on the Settings tab where it says Communication Settings it says Something has gone wrong. ?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for your reply, @Twoinch. It does sound like I need to dig into the account to get more information. This will help me get a full view of the users on the account. Please send me a private message and include your first and last name, so I can assist you. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastVianney” and click “Send a message.” I will await your reply. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here