Community Forum

Covid Relief

Highlighted
New Poster

Covid Relief

Hi,

I was just wondering what Covid Relief options there may be and if I can have an extension on my next payment. I already set up for a payment to be taken out about a week after my due date. I've been the primary income for my family since the pandemic started and unfortunately had to recently miss work due to coming in contact with a positive Covid patient and just need some extra time to make the payment this time.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Covid Relief

@maria_diosteanu  

Looks like your account is now current. 

Here is some info on scheduling a payment or making a payment arrangement:  

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/schedule-payment

As a courtesy, we have provided a small credit on your account. 

Hang in there.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Covid Relief

Hi there, @maria_diosteanu,

I hope you have been having a better week since you posted. I wanted to reach out and touch base for you. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!