MPython's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Monday, February 8th, 2021 5:00 PM

Closed

Change plan

I tried to browse the various plans you have on your site, but that feature doesn't seem to work.  I can't find a number where a human can be reached, even after going through a menu.  Can I request a call back, or at least arrange a time to be called back?  I am getting really tired of my excessively high bill.  And this after a year of having one of my pay channels removed from my package without a reduction in cost (Starz was taken away).  I didn't complain then, but am now, along with the increase in my plan due to some already high cost plan ending its intro price.  I'm looking for a "customer retention type of offer", as I am close to cutting the cable cord and sticking with internet only (which could be with the competition).  There are other parts of plan that I don't need any more either.  Time to make changes.  I have been with Comcast since you took over the previous local/regional cable company.  That is probably 20+ years.  Is that important?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @MPython. Thanks for messaging into to us here on our forums. I fully get needing to have a monthly bill that fits your budget. With everything going on in the world right now, every penny counts, and I want to ensure you're provided with the best deal available for your account. Can you please send a Private Message with your first and last name and your address, so I may further review with you? I'd really appreciate it! To send a Private Message, you can just click on my username and then select Send Message. I look forward to further reviewing with you!  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here