NJSERVE's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 8th, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

CONTRACT EXPIRING NEXT MONTH

MY TRIPLE PLAY CONTRACT EXPIRES NEXT MONTH - CAN I RENEW IT AT A SIMILIAR RATE ??? BECAUSE IF ITS MORE THAN $150 WITH TAXES AND FEES I WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT ANYMORE 1!! COVID EQUALS NOT MUCH WORK !! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @NJSERVE, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on Forums about repackaging your service(s) and your billing concerns. We appreciate you wanting to continue service with us and we definitely do not want to lose you as a customer. I certainly understand the need to have a manageable bill and we want to find something fitting for your overall needs. I see you have already sent us a Private Message and we will respond promptly to further assist! 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

NO ANSWER YET ??

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

3 years ago

@NJSERVE wrote:

NO ANSWER YET ??

Did you send @ComcastAmira the information she requested via PM?

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @NJSERVE, and thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum to get help with your services. I reviewed your messages and saw that @ComcastAmira replied to your last private message the day after you messaged her, but we didn't receive a response. If you are still in need of help, can you please reply to that private message, and a member of our team can continue to help? We look forward to chatting with you! 🙂 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here