Community Forum

Billing

Techaversion
New Poster

Billing

I agree with the many inconvenienced by the forced online bill pay and finding out through the forum that there was a discount for this option rather than being informed in the mail. Additionally, the special discounts are handled like buying a new car. They are high pressure and actual bundles and charges veiled in secrecy!
ComcastJosephW
Official Employee

Re: Billing

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a great start to the week! I also appreciate you taking a moment out of your day to reach out to us on our Community Forums! You’ve reached the best place and perfect person to help with virtually all of your account needs!

Going forward, we truly appreciate your feedback in regard to our billing policies and this is definitely not the impression we want for you to have! We will also be sure to pass this along your feedback to the appropriate channels to ensure the best customer services all around! Just so you're aware, you can always register for autopay and ecobill directly through our handy MyAccount app by signing in with your Xfinity ID and password, which may qualify you for the $10 self-service discount as long as your current promotion is eligible.

If you still require any further assistance, our team can also help clarify all the billing information you need in more details as well. To get the ball rolling on this process, please send us a private message by clicking my name "ComcastJosephW" then select "Send a Message" on the right side with your name and service address to get started. Thanks again for both your time and interest!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!