Eliza534's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 8th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Billing for Nov and Dec

Hi,

I would like the breakdown for November and December of this year but no one seems to be able to help.  I saw the totals on Xfinity.  I think there are errors.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@Eliza534 wrote:

Hi,

I would like the breakdown for November and December of this year but no one seems to be able to help.  I saw the totals on Xfinity.  I think there are errors.

Did you read the entire billing statement[s]?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have not received the bill for Nov. And Dec.  That's what I'm looking for.  I changed the payment date and therefore these bills will be different.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@Eliza534 wrote:

I have not received the bill for Nov. And Dec.  That's what I'm looking for.  I changed the payment date and therefore these bills will be different.

You can find your billing statements in PDF form under My Account.

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @Eliza534, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and I'm sorry to hear about you not receiving your billing statements for those months. Were you able to locate/retrieve them through https://comca.st/2K5NhfT as @Again mentioned? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here