Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, September 28th, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

$115 Extra charges on this months bill

So I just upgraded my plan to the gig, for two reasons, 
1. I wanted faster internet for gaming.

2. My last bill showed I went over my cap and I reached my first of two chances where after that I would be charged for going over my cap.

So I pre-empted and switch to the gig service with unlimited data.

So I just got my new bill, flat rate of $125 approx.

But also on that bill was a installation fee of $15 witch I found strange since I got the SELF install kit and I did the install.

Secondly I got charged for going over my cap on my new bill even though I had a second waiver in pocket so to speak. But this also makes no sense since I am currently on unlimited service.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@EnigmaPrime1 wrote:

So I just upgraded my plan to the gig, for two reasons, 
1. I wanted faster internet for gaming.

2. My last bill showed I went over my cap and I reached my first of two chances where after that I would be charged for going over my cap.

So I pre-empted and switch to the gig service with unlimited data.

So I just got my new bill, flat rate of $125 approx.

But also on that bill was a installation fee of $15 witch I found strange since I got the SELF install kit and I did the install.

Secondly I got charged for going over my cap on my new bill even though I had a second waiver in pocket so to speak. But this also makes no sense since I am currently on unlimited service.

That second "waiver" was dropped as of July 1st when Xfinity upped the data cap to 1.2 TB.  Also, data is measured from the 1st of the month to the last of the month.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here