Community Forum

my tv screen is not working, all I can see is a hand and "Heavenly Greens"

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
New Poster

my tv screen is not working, all I can see is a hand and "Heavenly Greens"

When is this going to be fixed?  It has not been working all day 3/19/2020

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: my tv screen is not working, all I can see is a hand and "Heavenly Greens"

@danakmullaney wrote:

When is this going to be fixed?  It has not been working all day 3/19/2020

What make/model TV do you have?  Are you able to power it on without the cable connection and navigate thru its menus?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

Comcast came this morning and explained that it is a capacity problem because everyone is home.  I Told the tech they should make a public statement to let customers know

Highlighted
Expert

@danakmullaney wrote:

Comcast came this morning and explained that it is a capacity problem because everyone is home.  I Told the tech they should make a public statement to let customers know

is that a set top box? numbered TV channels are always there and it does not matter how many are using their Tv. more information please.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I found out from my Comcast service tech that the system was being overloaded because of everyone being at home.  I told him that Comcast should put out a press release explaining this to their customers but they did not.  Thankfully I have had no more problems and even got a $10.00 credit off my next bill.

Thanks for getting back to me