Community Forum

closed captions on Peacock

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
Highlighted
New Poster

closed captions on Peacock

I CAN'T get to CC on Peacock. Every other cha new and Internet stream have it. Tried Guide, up, down arrows, etc. Please advise or fix this.
New Poster

Re: closed captions on Peacock

why can't I get closed caption on Peacock.  Or show me how to get it

Highlighted
Expert

@bethclarke3 wrote:

why can't I get closed caption on Peacock.  Or show me how to get i

while playing a channel or on-demand program, press down the right to the CC icon and press OK to toggle on/off.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

How do I get cc on xfinity peacock
Highlighted
Expert

@5418808487 wrote:
How do I get cc on xfinity peacock

while watching a video press down on your remote and move to the CC icon and hit OK.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

I pressed the down arrow and toggled to the closed caption box but still cannot figure out how to turn the subtitles on.

Highlighted
Expert

@sylvia1003 wrote:

I pressed the down arrow and toggled to the closed caption box but still cannot figure out how to turn the subtitles on.

User interface updated. now while watching an on demand show or live press the down button on the remote and then the left button on the remote to the rectangular icon of a spoken word and when it is yellow, press the OK button and select your options (for example "subtitles" = English.

Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you!