Community Forum

Video Description will not turn off

This board is for questions about accessibility features (Video Description, Closed Captioning, Video guidance, etc.) for people with disabilities.
Highlighted
New Poster

Video Description will not turn off

We purchased a movie (Bombshell) a few months ago. I went to watch it on the stream app and all of the sudden video description started playing. I tried to turning it off and the menu for the movie says that video description is not avialable. I checked the accessibility settings for my xfinity account and video description is turned off. Why is it play for this movie and how do I turn it off? 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Video Description will not turn off

@Allie22 wrote:

We purchased a movie (Bombshell) a few months ago. I went to watch it on the stream app and all of the sudden video description started playing. I tried to turning it off and the menu for the movie says that video description is not avialable. I checked the accessibility settings for my xfinity account and video description is turned off. Why is it play for this movie and how do I turn it off? 

what device are you using? have you tried for purpose of testing viewing the program on a desk/laptop or smart phone/tablet?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!