U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 27th, 2022 4:31 PM

Closed

Xfi Pod Not Connecting

Greetings,

Looking for some expert help with my Xfi Gateway and Pod not syncing with each other. I received a pod about 3 weeks ago to help assist with some week signal areas in my house. Unfortunately the device will not connect. I have tried multiple locations around the house, even swapped out this pod with another one from my local xfinity store but neither of them will connect to my gateway. I have even moved my gateway to a different location. I have spend countless hours on the phone and messaging customer support but still no solution! This has become very frustrating now since I pay a lot of money for my service to have dead spots. Take note, I am not your typical customer, I have over 10 years of IT experience. I believe it may be the actual gateway but who knows??  Since all the equipment is Xfinitys, I expect it to work! This was the whole reason why I stopped using my own modem and router!

Please please help me!

Thanks,

Phil 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

@user_084887. Thanks for letting us know about your pod issue! I have not seen many scenarios like this and it is definitely odd. Based on the troubleshooting done I recommend a new gateway. You can swap for one at your nearest sore or I can ship one. Let me know!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hi! Did this ever get fixed for you? Mines is doing the same thing now.  The light flashes green, then red/pink and then the app says that it can not connect.  I have tried everything you did, plus i just got a new modem last week.  Extremely frustrating.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same here with my experience. The light comes on green, turns 'red' and goes out. I've spent only 5 hours on this and 3 phone calls to tech support and the best they can give me is a $100.00 charge if it's not their fault.

(edited)

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

2 years ago

@Jervdawg05 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. The original poster has not returned. 5-month-old dead thread is now being closed.

For future reference, it is better to submit your own post as it creates a ticket to get help, and posting on an old thread can delay getting help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here