U

Sunday, July 21st, 2024 3:20 AM

Www.xfinity.com’s server IP address could not be found.

I need Xfinity to allow my Internet Service Provider to access IP address [Edit: Personal Identifiable Information] I am being blocked from Xfinity.com and Comcast.net on my home network. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hey @user_d467ux, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the access to the Xfinity web portal. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps? I would highly recommend restarting the cable modem by unplugging the power cord for 20-30 seconds and plugging the device back in. This usually fixes any access issues that you may be encountered. Please give this a try and let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

As an easy way to troubleshoot and restart the device, you can also download our handy Xfinity App where you can troubleshoot with the Xfinity Assistant and perform a Home Network Test to test your connections and speeds. I use the app on the regular and it is very helpful. 

2 Messages

It resolved itself after 3 days.  My ISP didn't have a clue.  Must have been caused by the MS-CrowdStrike error that affected so many.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here