U

Wednesday, October 23rd, 2024 2:23 PM

worst customer service ever

Why is your service so bad. I have tried for over an hour to actually talk to someone over the phone.  NO not by text.  A real person.  I had an xfinity tech come to my house to fix a cable box issue.  They fixed it and took the other 2 cable boxes back to xfinity.  I am now being charged for an additional cable box.  I cant get anyone to talk to me about this and the chat person has now been looking at my account for over 10 minutes (after I have logged in and provided account information about 100 times before even getting to a chat online). Now a person named Sagar on the chat wont even give me a number to call.  I am cancelling my xfinity and going to google fiber.  I cant stand the poor service.  I have been with xfinity for 20 years and probably given them well over 10000 dollars for cable and internet and I cant even talk to a real person.  Terrible company, terrible service.  No wonder everyone leaves for google fiber

Expert

• 

106.7K Messages

1 hour ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 hour ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to ensure you are having the best experience with your service.  No worries!  We can definitely take a look at your account and have this billing discrepancy taken care of for you.  So that we can get started, please feel free to shoot us a private message with your details, and we will get right to work on this.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here