U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, April 24th, 2022 3:20 PM

Closed

VPN Connection Drops Frequently

I am working from home, connecting to my company's network using Global Protect VPN (Always On).  Several times a day, mostly within a couple of hours of booting up, I get dropped and need to reconnect to my wifi router and/or the VPN.  My company says this is a common issue with Xfinitity and pointed me at this post - VPN Issue | Xfinity Community Forum. I tired to follow the recommendations of the post because it appears to be the same issue, but I don't have an "Advanced Security" option under the "Privacy & Security" section of my Xfinity app. I am using my own modem, which is Arris Touchstone TM822G and would prefer not to have to buy a new modem since this modem works great for all of our personal uses.  Please help!  

Problem Solver

• 

497 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @user_fec8f6

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here