Sunday, November 19th, 2023 3:42 AM
I am unable to put modem in bridge mode
11 days ago
18 days ago
Hey there, happy to help you out with that. Are you using the Xfinity app?
No I’m trying to login to my modem and turn bridge mode on
This link https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/wireless-gateway-enable-disable-bridge-mode has great information on enabling bridge mode
The ability to enable or disable bridge mode on my modem is dimmed out
13 days ago
@user_48bl90 feel free to send us a direct message with your full name and complete address. We can help investigate your account and see about setting up bridge mode for you.
(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!)
"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
• - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it
See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.