gimpojones's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 10th, 2024 10:03 PM

UCI configuration update

I currently have unifi UCI and I do believe i'm in an area where I should be able to get this updated configuration.  But for the life of me I cannot get to an actual person who can assist with this issue.  Everyone just wants to 'bounce' my modem, yeah that's not gonna make it work.  Can someone from comcast get in touch with me about getting this configuration updated so i can actually get the speed i'm paying for.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

5 months ago

Hey there, @gimpojones, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the issue with your speeds. I would be happy to help you with troubleshooting your connection to ensure you are getting the right speeds. You have reached the right place! 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

1 Message

@gimpojones did you ever get anything from support about this?

1 Message

2 months ago

I was told that the config update is for xfinity rented devices only.  

Since installing my UCI, my speed increased but my lag increased and I get bouts of disconnects that last an hour or so twice a day 

Bummed, will give things a few days, also contacted Ubiquiti.. but ready to roll back to my Netgear 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_htz5hz I am sorry to hear of your internet issues. I want to make sure we are respecting your time and not repeat the steps you have taken previously. What troubleshooting steps have you taken? 

I also wanted to make sure you are aware that any time you need to troubleshoot our Xfinity app can assist you step by step. It is not just to pay your bill or to get notifications about interruptions. To learn how to troubleshoot in the future you can follow the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app. Honestly, it is the best app to date that we offer and super easy to use for all of your account needs!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here