U

Monday, July 15th, 2024 7:28 PM

Speed mismatch

This has been a problem for years. I always have started down the path and succumbed to the comcast double talk. I have paid for the highest speed for decades now. I always get 250 mbs or less. 

I checked with my ethernet connected desk top, my vpn connected laptop and my wife's laptop. They are not all turned on at any time.  desktop and vpn laptop are within 3 ft of the Modem. How can this be?

I suspect the speed advertised is not available in my area even though i pay for it.

As I said I have gone down this road before. But now i am truly annoyed ... I just dealt with the virtual assistant.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 months ago

user_4vpvni 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you with your speed concern. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

@user_4vpvni @XfinityAirelle 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here