C

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 7:47 AM

Service Suspended for 3-day Past Due Balance!

**EDIT** I just reviewed my billing statement dated April 22, 2024. It states that the $100.99 in question was ACTUALLY just due on May 19, 2024 (NOT May 6th) ... MEANING that the $100.99 past due balance, for which my service has been suspended over, is IN FACT ONLY 3 days past due... ***

My Xfinity home WiFi service began July 25, 2023. The first billing due date was 12 days later on August 6th, 2023. Therefore, as of today, (May 23, 2024) I have had 10 due dates thus far, with the most recent due date being May 6, 2024 (16 days ago). . . I have made 9 payments. My most recent payment was made yesterday on May 22 for the April 6th due date ($95). Having made that payment, I was left with a past due balance of $100.99, which was due May 6th (16 days ago); for which my service was suspended this morning. I called customer service to find out WHY my service was suspended for a 16 day past due balance. The customer service rep tried telling me that the $100.99 was actually 60 days past due, not 16 days past due, thus causing the suspension of service. THIS IS INCORRECT. I have ONLY HAD Xfinity WiFi service for 10 due dates thus far (10 months), upon which I have made 9 payments. The customer service rep then told me that a payment arrangement was not even possible (not even for just a couple days) because the $100.99 no longer qualified for a payment arrangement because of how long it had supposedly been delinquent (3 days).

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

24 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

24 days ago

Hello, @chariesew 

I have your direct message and will continue to assist there. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Messages to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum is a violation of Forum Guidelines. In the future we ask that you please find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct Message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here