U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 4th, 2022 1:03 PM

Closed

Reset gateway login

I am trying to find my wifi password And I read that it is available through the gateway login. It says the username and password is incorrect. When I try to use admin that doesn’t work. I just need help locating my wifi password. TIA !

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.8K Messages

2 years ago

I am trying to find my wifi password ...

If you are using a Comcast gateway, see https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/view-change-wifi-password

If you are not using a Comcast device please post the model number of your WiFi router or gateway.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there @user_5e6a31!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We're so happy to hear from you and happy to help in any way that we can with accessing your Wi-Fi password.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team, and we are going to help in any way that we can.  Do you use our Xfinity app?  If so, at the home screen, tap the "Connect" tab.  From there you should see your network name under "WiFi Details".  From there, if you tap your network name, you will see your password.  It may show up as all dots for security purposes, but if you tap the eye icon, there it will be in all it's glory.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityArmand​ When I try to login to my Gateway it tells me "incorrect username" even though I'm using the correct one.

Expert

• 

105.6K Messages

1 year ago

@user_349a22 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. The original poster has not returned. 6-month-old marked "Solved" dead thread is now being closed.

For future reference, it is better to submit your own post as it creates a ticket to get help, and posting on an old thread can delay getting help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here