X

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

Wednesday, June 26th, 2024 10:45 PM

Closed

Possible solution to issues

So I just had a tech come out about the issues I've been having, he said that something in the box that connects your house to Xfinity is more than likely the issue. I believe they were some sort of clip that transfers the signal into your house. While it shows Xfinity that you're receiving a "good signal" that doesn't always transfer to your modem correctly. Having them come out and fix it at some point in the future and will come back here if that ends up being the fix

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Connection Dropping

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for the update about the packet loss, Xantoszz12. I checked on your account and a maintenance ticket was put in for our area team to look into this and perform possible repairs. Our team can continue checking on that for you so you know when it is completed. We can then check your service and see if we need to take further steps at that point. As I see more information, I will be replying again in our Direct Messages. This type of order is usually completed within 72 hours. 

Here are the steps to send us a Direct Message in case you need that again.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

51 Messages

Ok cool, like I said I'll come back and post to let people know what worked for me so they can ask their tech to look into it as well

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here