U

Wednesday, February 21st, 2024 4:42 AM

Closed

Packet Loss and dropped server ticks only when playing valorant

I've been getting packet loss and and dropped server ticks when playing Valorant for about a 1.5 years. I've tested to see if I get packet loss on other games, but I never do. I messaged Riot Games, and did everything they said, but nothing was fixed, and they said that it might be a problem with packets getting lost on their path to their servers causing jitter/stutter and packet loss. I was wondering what I can do to fix this issue, or if you guys can check if the packets are getting lost on their path, or if it is a problem on my side.

1 Message

2 months ago

Same thing here only happens on val thought it was my pc but nope the tick rate drops slightly dropping my fps giving me stutters as well 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, user_t2eb5z, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your connection issues. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps already? Also, is this the only game you are having issues with?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@user_t2eb5z​ same problem here, hit registration is very bad too

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello user_1akqda, I know these types of issues are super frustrating when you're trying to game, but I can help. Are you only experiencing issues while playing Valorant as well? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here