W

Tuesday, October 10th, 2023 7:09 PM

Closed

Outage

What's up with the common outage lately? Current outage here in DC > 10/10/2023 06:40 PM (Eastern)

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

**UPDATE*

@user_nwr7v4 

A technical issue is affecting some of our customers' connectivity and our teams have begun restoring service. We know our customer’s time is important and connectivity is critical. We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide updates as soon as we have them. 

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

Out here in Denver they’re reporting the outage is over but internet still won’t connect. Yes I’ve done the usual steps on my end. The “assistant” app is saying it’s reporting it but seems like nothing is actually happening there. Work from home tax season no big deal

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@Signalless I work from home as well and understand the importance of a reliable connection.  Thanks for letting us know about the troubleshooting steps you have tried since receiving the all clear notification. I am happy to review your account in more details to help. Can you please direct message me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_nwr7v4

We wanted to check in with you to see how things were going. Let us know if you are still having issues with your service. We would like to help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here