OldeFatGuy's profile

Contributor

• 

107 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 4:01 PM

Closed

Multiple Issues

I am having multiple issues.  Caller ID no longer shows up on my TV when the phone rings, my wi-fi goes in and out, I have never been able to get Peacock for free as promised for Diamond customers, among others.  For reference, see https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/x1/caller-id-no-longer-showing-up-on-tv/665a2ab11e56d61567f7b7e4.

So, here it is.  Comcast will either fix ALL of these issues, or I'm leaving by Jun 12, 2024.  At least internet and phone.  Still unsure on TV as I may have no choice but to keep that, although trust me when I say I'm going to do everything in my power to move all three and be done with Comcast.  I am so infuriated with your "customer UNservice".  I am in my 60's and have dealt with corporations, non-profits, government agencies, and never, EVER, have I see anywhere close to as poor a customer service as I see here.

So, if you want to keep this account in it's full, this will be fixed in the next week.  (I doubt that's possible but want to give you a choice as I've literally been a customer almost 20 years.  I used to like your internet service a lot).  I want my Gateway to be run from the pole at the street to a new room in this house like a new installation as I am bedbound now and can no longer walk to get downstairs.  Also, the basement has since 2019 flooded several times and is now a health hazard (mold), so this will have to be done without EVER even entering the basement.  Verizon has assured me they can do it, so if they can, then you can too... if you desire.  I want someone to coordinate with Peacock to get what I am supposed to get... free middle tier Peacock, not only on my TV (which we do get now) but on my computer (which I don't despite following the instructions VERBATIM about a gazillion times).  And I want caller ID to show up on the TV like it used to... unless that feature isn't offered anymore.  I'm not asking for something that other customers don't get, just what I'm due.

Verizon has a special until Jun 12 offering a free Nintendo Switch for new internet customers.  I will order it before that date if ALL of these issues aren't corrected.  No installation fees.  Non-negotiable.  I don't expect Comcast to accept this, but it's on the table if you wish to continue to receive my $300 a friggin month any longer.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Caller ID No Longer Showing Up on TV

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

Greetings, @OldeFatGuy! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues with your service, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here