U

Wednesday, July 24th, 2024 4:50 AM

Motorola Gateway stopped connecting to the Internet

Hello! Hoping someone can help me!

As the title says my Motorola G7550 Gateway has stopped connecting to the Internet after scheduled maintenance to Xfinity services. I've done everything suggested from power resets to factory resets to cable swaps and nothing has worked.

On Comcast's end they say everything is green lights and should be good to go, but every Wi-Fi device connected to it all say "Connected, No Internet Access" My PC strangely enough can still connect to YouTube, but nothing else. No other websites or online game services.

Found a similar post from 3 years back where the poster concluded their unit randomly died. Wondering if any pros out there would be able to diagnose the same thing, and could save the technician the trip and get me back on the path of working internet!

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 month ago

Hi @user_02kaqw  Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the gateway. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. I know you mentioned you have reached out and the agents have showed that everything is good to go on our side. I would recommend if you are able to get a new gateway as it sounds like the current one may have stopped working. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here