Has anyone been able to get Xfinity to address the MB8611 disconnect issues? I've gotten Motorola reps to look at my connection and event log pages to tell me what is going on but all I get from Xfinity is that there is nothing wrong with the signal. I've even filed an FCC complaint and after a few emails I've been ghosted by the executive customer service rep.
8 days ago
The Comcast case manager got back to me and said that the modem is being removed from the Xfinity approved modems list. I was able to get credit for the modem on my account.
12 days ago
Hello @user_db1346! Thank you for reaching out on community forum. We're happy to help you.
Could you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and your full address?
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message
12 days ago
@user_db1346 @XfinityJennifer @XfinityThomasB
Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.
7 days ago
Having the same issue. Xfinity rep said frequency was off and sent new signals that they claimed would fix the problem. I am still seeing errors and huge number of corrected and uncorrected errors. Is it time I just ditch this modem?