cynthiac20's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 1:40 AM

Lost Sling local channels after Xfinity internet "upgrade"

Xfinity has been doing "upgrade" work in our area for 2 weeks up on the poles. Immediately following, I've lost my local channels through my Sling App streaming through Roku. I've contacted Sling with no success. Any ideas?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

22 days ago

cynthiac20 Hello! Thank you so much for using our Forums to contact our Xfinity Support Team. You came to the right place for help and we are happy to help you with the changes after the upgrade. Are you having any other issues by any chance? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Hello, thanks. No I'm having no other problems. I'm still missing Sling local channels. When I'm on another WIFI network and log into Sling account, I receive local channels.

This is only happening on my home WIFI and problem began immediately following Xfinity neighborhood upgrade when overhead service was completed and trucks left.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for your feedback, cynthiac20. Any upgrades or work done by our Xfinity technicians would be separate from Sling as that is not an Xfinity product. Please contact Sling support for assitance with the missing channels through your Sling App streaming through Roku. By the way, have you heard about Xfinity NOW TV

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here